The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Nine Weeks

The bar exam is 9 weeks away. I've done over 500 MBE questions this past week as a warm up, but it gets serious tomorrow when my bar review classes begin.

Because I anticipated having little in my life other than studying and sleeping the next 2 months, I spent a couple days at the coast this weekend. It was soooo nice! This picture is a poor representation, as the colors were so much more vibrant in person. I don't know if I've ever seen water so emerald green before! Incredibly gorgeous!

In other news, my daughter is coming home from MIT this morning. She is only going to be here for 12 days since she has a job back in Cambridge this summer, but I'm looking forward to seeing her. It's hard to believe she is half way through her years at MIT. I suppose that isn't necessarily true. Perhaps she will end up going back for graduate work some day. That would not surprise me.

I should get a little studying in before she arrives, as I doubt I'll get anything done for the rest of the day once she is here. Ok, off to do a few MBEs...

Labels: , ,