The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is It Just Me Or....

Do so many things suddenly need doing, when it is time to study for exams? I mean, it is amazing how dirty the house appears, how much laundry needs washing, and how many errands of dire importance seem to come up right before exams! I guess I find it too easy to be distracted, so much so that even the most mundane chores seem preferable to more studying.

The good thing is that after Friday, I only have one final left, AND I don't have to study for that one since it is doing a Performance Exam in the 3 hour time slot. Soooo, I'm looking forward to a weekend without much that I have to do. : )

Good luck to my fellow schoolmates on the rest of your exams!

Labels: