The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, March 14, 2008

A Break? Really?

I suppose this is the beginning of my spring break, though it hardly feels like it. I'm behind in stuff at work after taking off time to study for my midterm, so I'm going to work for at least a few hours tomorrow to try to catch up.

Then, of course, next week, I don't have classes, but I still have work. Hardly feels like a week off if I still have to get up at 5am. At least I don't have to attend my 4 classes, but what does that really boil down to- 12 more free hours, maybe 15 if you add in commuting? Doing the reading for those classes that I didn't do this week will take up most of that. If anything is left, I MUST work on my outlines. My Remedies one is current, since we just had the midterm (though I did notice a few things I want to fix), but I have not updated my Evidence and Wills & Trusts outlines since December. I am such a slacker!

Yeah, so, it's not really a break. Just a time to do more work. :(

Labels: ,