The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feedback

I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email that was sent to everyone in my office, from the chief of the entire office, congratulating me on my trial victory, and complimenting me on my preparation and presentation of the witnesses and evidence. I responded by thanking him, and asking what he thought I could have done better or should have done differently. Today he came and found me and told me that I did very good and he didn't think I could have done anything better! He asked me if I was nervous, and I told him no! He said I looked very confident.

I am so thankful for a job that I love, that I apparently do well, and where I am appreciated. I wish I didn't have to leave in May!

Labels: