The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

STFU POS- WTF!

Do you know what any of the above means? Chances are, since you read things online, you do. Apparently no one at DMV does.

When you order a personalized plate from DMV, you have to explain the meaning of the plate you are requesting. Obviously DMV workers are much too naive for their own good, or they are living in a cave- well, maybe both. Within the last week or so I have seen 2 cars with questionable personalized plates. Considering that you are not supposed to have obscenities on your license plate, I was amazed to see a plate reading "STFU POS". Not quite as bad was the one with "WTF" as part of the plate I saw a few days later.

C'mon DMV, get with it! I mean, WTF???

Labels: ,