The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Secret to Not Minding Wills & Trusts

I discovered it- it is drinking 2 margaritas first. Seriously. I read my assignments 2 weeks in advance, so because the W&T professor is a pain and doesn't assign cases, I need to review them all before class. Since I won't have time to do that before class tomorrow, I did it tonight after dinner out with hubby. Really, it wasn't so bad. Too bad I don't have time to grab a couple before class tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm barely going to have time to think. I'm working 8-12, have Community Property 1:30-4:30pm, need to grab something fast to eat, have a meeting at 5pm, W&T 6:30-9:30pm. I'm already tired just thinking about it. Sigh. Can't I just go to bed now and sleep through tomorrow?

A couple of good things I can look forward to- first, a court appearance tomorrow. Nothing big, but I love any court time. Second, I'm going to the fair on Saturday. Having grown up in Fresno, it is in my blood and I can't wait to go! Finally, because my office gets federal holidays off, I don't work on Monday, which means I can use that time to work on my next paper and enjoy the fair on Saturday. Yeah!

Labels: