The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MPRE Results

I took the MPRE test month and results were supposed to be available later this week. At the time, I tried to figure out how, exactly, the bar graded or scored the things. I needed a score of at least 79 to pass. Their explanation didn't really help me to understand how many I had to get correct. Silly me, I assumed "79" meant 79%. Apparently, as I found here, this is the explanation:

"The maximum scaled score is 150. The current 79 required for success in California is the equivalent of between 28 and 32 correct answers."

Would have been nice to tell us that before. Today I got my score online. I got a 133.

Labels: