The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another Court Appearance

My boss came into my office this morning and said there is a sentencing tomorrow morning that he wants me to handle. Is it too nerdy to get excited ever time I get to appear in court??? I'm sure it will be over in a matter of minutes, but I still like first, being in court, and second, that my boss just lets me do all of this. Too cool.

As long as I'm mentioning court, I wanted to let everyone know that there is a "Billion Dollar Tour" going on this Saturday. The new Federal Courthouse is one of the buildings that will be open to to the public (as well as the even newer Court of Appeals building). Click the link for more details. It's the perfect chance to come down and take a look at this beautiful building!

Labels: