The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Jury Duty?

I get to report bright and early tomorrow morning for jury duty. I would LOVE to be picked now, since I'm not in school, have the time, and would find it very interesting. Of course, I would also want to be the foreman and make sure the jury did its job and in the most efficient way possible. : )

I am sure I will end up being dismissed though, so it is just a matter of how much of my day(s) they will waste before they tell me that. Luckily I have my books to bring with me to keep me busy while I wait. And, my new cell phone that does email and internet stuff (T-Mobile Wing)!

Since I work so close to the courthouse, I can park (for free!) at my office, and walk over to the court and when I get dismissed, just walk back and get to work. I'm betting I'm back there by noon!

Labels: