The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Now That I'm a Pill Crushing Expert

Just a little FYI, if you ever have to crush pills, Vicodin is very easy and it crushes to a nice, fine powder. Calcium pills, on the other hand, are very difficult and are still kind of chunky once broken up.

Oh yeah, my PR final is 3 hours away. Because I've been playing nurse for the last 3 days, I'm not that prepared. But that's just how life goes. After today, I have a month off. *** YEAH!


*** Above mentioned time off only refers to actual classes. Does not refer to internships, family emergencies, and any school assignments that may need to be started before the beginning of fall classes.

Labels: