The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Would I trade my house for this one?

This house is half the size of my current house (but it still has 5 bedrooms and 2 baths), yet it is the same price as what my house was recently appraised at. Would I trade for it? Considering that it is in Pacific Grove, probably!

Once I graduate, we are likely to relocate to another area. I can't help but look at places in the Monterey area. I love that area!




Or how about this one? It is virtually the same size as my current house, but about 30% more $$$. While I love the old Victorians, I love this look too.

I just added it up. I have moved 10 times in the last 21 years. I don't like to move; I don't want to move, but if we end up relocating, I want our next house to be our last.

Ok, ok....enough with the daydreaming. Back to Torts......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home