The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The only time I DON'T want to have a cancelled class...

would be when I'm supposed to be getting my graded midterm back. So, yeah, of course, guess what happened today? And as if that wasn't bad enough, they didn't call me until 1:20pm (for a 1:30pm class) so I obviously didn't get that call in time. Driving to the school is a 10 mile, minimum of 20 minute trip each way. If it were freeway driving it wouldn't be so bad, but it is driving across town on a main drive that has lots of construction and lots of traffic and usually lots of red lights!

When I got to school, to find out it was cancelled, I thought at least maybe I could find out my Legal Analysis grade. Of course, it wasn't posted. That would have made my trip worthwhile.

So let me just get it all out now...UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home