The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Got a new cell phone- I'm styling with a Pink Razor

We get new cell phones and renew our contracts every 2 years. Our time was here, so this past weekend we went and picked out new ones. We all liked the Motorola Razor, so the boys got the silver ones and Erin and I got the pink (magenta) ones. I haven't had a camera phone before, so I've been having lots of fun playing with this one. I'm sure my cats are thoroughly annoyed with me for being subjected to my phone being stuck in their faces trying to catch the perfect pictures. But really, this phone is so cool. It is so thin, and of course, since I had to give up my "blinged" phone, at least this one is pink to start with. I don't think I have all the features figured out yet, but thankfully I have 2 kids that can explain it all to me.

I got back into law school stuff yesterday, reading and briefing the first Torts assignment. Today I did half of Legal Analysis' and half of CivPro's. Tomorrow I will finish both of those, and Thursday do Contracts. On Friday, I think I will start on some 2nd week assignments, which I'll also work on next week after getting back from SF on Thursday. It would be so cool to have 2 full weeks of assignments done, and work TWO weeks ahead this semester. I know, I must be a total dork. But, it just feels good to have stuff done and it gives me more flexibility on the weekends, which I like to keep free (as much as I can) for hubby and kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home