The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, November 21, 2005

My awesome daughter!

As if I weren't proud enough of her already....she got her SAT scores from the test she took earlier this month today. When she took the test a year ago (before the writing portion was added), she got a 700 on Math, and a 680 on verbal. Then this spring when she took the new SAT in March, she got a 720 on Math, 650 on verbal and 600 on writing.

Now, don't get me wrong, those are FABULOUS scores, and I would have been thrilled with those alone. But her scores from this month were: 640 on writing (up 40 points), 730 in verbal (up 80 points!), and a PERFECT 800 on Math! WOOOHOOO! Way to go Erin! MIT would be LUCKY to get you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home