The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

2 down and 1 to go

So, the quiz has been taken, and the paper has been written (and will be turned in a day early tomorrow). All that's left is the midterm in Legal Analysis tomorrow. I'm not really expecting it to be that difficult. I'm going to spend the morning studying (ie. taking some practice tests).

Then, I'm basically on my way to Hawaii. Yeah!!! I do need to do a little more reading, and getting my study materials together, but that shouldn't be too hard to do by Tuesday.

I'm actually looking forward to the test tomorrow. I AM hoping that I'll get that grade, and the grade on my final paper before Christmas. It would be nice to have some feedback before the end of the year. After my other midterms, I'm sure I'm going to want some good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home