The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Being Productive

This morning my CivPro professor had an extra (optional) section, as he does once a month. The 2 prior ones were very helpful. Today, however, our session was combined with an early bird bar review that he had to do for graduating seniors. I'm sure they got stuff out of it, but it was not very helpful for us first years. It was very too broad and general. Makes me wish I had slept in and just worked on my paper this morning instead.

My best time is the mornings.....I'm more alert, think more clearly, and just do better work then. So now, it is the middle of the afternoon, I feel like I wasted my morning going to that thing, and I am NOT very motivated to do much of anything.

Hmmm....so, since my Torts quiz is Monday afternoon, that is my top priority. I don't have class on Wed., so I can use that day to study for the Thursday midterm in LA, which I probably won't spend more than a couple hours doing. My paper will take me probably 8 hours to do, but I should have time Monday evening and Tuesday morning to do that.

Yeah, you see where this is going. I don't feel like doing much today. : ) Hey, and I have all afternoon tomorrow.....time to find something fun to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home