The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, November 14, 2005

How could I forget this???

On Saturday while at school, I picked up my graded 3rd assignment for my Legal Analysis class. My professor always writes comments on the back of the last page, with the grade on the final page itself. So, I've made it a habit to read the comments FIRST, before looking at my grade. I get my paper and read this, "Excellent paper! Beautiful, clear analysis. You have a bright future." So I'm guessing I did good??? LOL I flipped the page over, yeah, um, I got a 95! :) :) :)

I just wish this class counted for more than 1 measly unit. And I SOOO wish this professor taught some of the substantive law classes. Oh well, I'm happy for the good grade, no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home