The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Packing

So......I'm in the middle of the quiz-midterm-paper sandwich week, and I've just been focusing on those 3 things (and ugh, I think I screwed up royally on my Torts quiz yesterday.....had nightmares about it last night and what I SHOULD have written!), and today I realized that since we'll be on our way to Hawaii early next Wed. am, I need to have ALL my study materials together and organized by then. Hmmmm....so, I need to finish this week, and then get my act together quickly so that I don't have to pack a bunch of law books next to my swimsuits. I'm hoping to only bring my outline/notes that I have in folders, by class. I have already printed out master outlines for each class. So, really I JUST need to print out my actual class outlines, along with the shorter exam-study outlines I'm making for each class. I probably have those about half done. Maybe it won't be as hard as I think. And, I think I'll bring my Glannon CivPro book, to practice some hypos. Sounds very romantic and tropical, don't you think? Maybe I'll enjoy Civpro more with a couple of mai tais in me.... : )

(BTW, I told my CivPro professor I was going to Hawaii, and he suggested that if I do well on my exams that I should insist on going before all my exams.....I mean, if it helps me, ya know!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home