The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Done!

The quiz was taken, the paper has been turned in, and the midterm completed. The midterm was last night from 6:30-9:30pm. I'll tell you, I'm not exactly at the top of my form after 8pm. I just don't think as clearly, and analyzing is a lot more difficult when I'm tired and starting to drag. I doubt I did as well as I've done on my papers. I had a 92% in that class going into the midterm. But at least it is done with. Now, I'm dying to know when we'll get the midterm and paper grades back. I'm sure it won't be until after the holidays, but it sure would be nice to know before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home