The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bummer!

I got my 4th paper in Legal Analysis back today. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I still have an 88% in the class overall, so I guess I can't really complain much. Even if I only get a 70 on that midterm, I would still have an 82% for the first semester. In that class, each semester is half of the final grade, so that isn't bad.

Today I finished up my CivPro and L.A. reading and briefing for the Jan. 2 week, so tomorrow I'll do my Contracts and then I'll have the first week's stuff done and out of the way.

Friday I need to go shopping for all the goodies I need to make for Christmas Eve and day. (I'm doing the dessert fondue for Christmas Eve, a salad and a cheesecake for Christmas day. Thank goodness I have a mom that loves to host and cook, so I get off easy!) Looks like after tomorrow, I get to take a little "school break" until at least next Thursday when we'll get home from SF. (I'm taking the kids up for a few days after Christmas.) I think I won't worry about getting started on the second week stuff. If I do, fine, but if not, who cares? I just want to be able to enjoy the holidays with my family! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home