The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

11 More Weeks

Ok, actually it is 11 weeks from tomorrow until the bar exam results are posted online, but since I have such a busy life these days, I thought I better post today since I may not get around to it tomorrow. (Insert rolling eyes here.)

I do have a couple of things on my schedule in the next few days though. I'm going to attend one of the MCLE sessions at school on Saturday morning. The class I'm going to is being taught by one of the magistrate judges in federal court (whom I appeared before regularly and who looks like a young Christopher Reeve). I don't have to get in the hours until I pass the bar, but figured it would be interesting. I wouldn't mind a chance to talk to the judge either- I have always wanted to ask him about the 2 hour/$25 parking ticket trial I had in front on him!

My boyfriend and I are also going to see a play later in the weekend. I haven't been to this theatre for a while, and have always enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to that too. Of course, doing just about anything with the person you are in love with is fun. :)

Well, that about catches you up on my busy life...

Labels: ,