The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day Two is Through

No more MBEs! Yeah! Today's two sessions of the California bar exam were 100 MBEs (multiple choice questions) each. We had 3 hours for each session, but I finished both in about 2 hours and 45 minutes, a little slower than my average in practice tests.

The afternoon session's questions seemed to be easier than the morning's questions, but we were given very strict instructions about not revealing any portion of any question or answer in oral, written or electronic form, so I won't do that. Not that I really remember many specifics anyway.

I'm tired and it's already 9pm and I want to review the topics I think are most likely to appear in essay questions tomorrow (Civ Pro definitely!), so good luck to everyone on the final day tomorrow. That's it for me tonight!

P.S. My personal predictions for tomorrow's essay topics: Civ. Pro., Evidence, Property/Remedies cross-over.

Labels: