The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well, This is It

My last blog post before I take the bar exam, that is. I have to say though that I feel pretty good. I mean, I've spent three years studying in law school and nine weeks of intense studying for the bar. If I don't know something now, I don't think I will learn it in the next 24 hours.

I'm just sick of studying and sick of thinking about studying. I want to be normal (or at least as normal as a person with a J.D. can be). I want to sit on the beach and drink tropical drinks and not even think! Well, I get to do that soon enough, as I leave for Maui a week from today.

But first things first. My study partner and I leave for San Mateo in the morning, where we will check out the site of the exam and make sure we know all the important stuff (bathroom and drinking fountain locations) and where to get a lunch quickly during the breaks.

I know it is all going to go by quickly. And next thing I know, I'll be on the beach, trying to be normal.

Labels: