The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, July 07, 2008

5 More Days

That is all that is left of bar review classes. In some ways I feel less ready now than I did 6 weeks ago because now I'm aware of exactly how much I don't know. It's depressing, tiring and I just want it all to be over.

The only topics we have left to cover are Wills & Trusts (ugh, 120 pages and 8 hours- I'm already dreading being bored out of my mind!) and Community Property (hoping that isn't so bad).

At this point, I'm not feeling like I have much motivation or energy to tackle this. And of course, that makes me more depressed.

Three and a half weeks and I can forget about this for a while.

Labels: