The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm Just Saying...

If your name happens to be "Litigatia", "Demogoga", or "Felonious Punk", you can pretty much count on being a party in an MBE fact pattern.

Bar review sucks. I'm studying until about 10pm every night and feeling more stupid every day because all I seem to learn is how much I don't know. Very discouraging. I suppose it is part of the process of preparing, but at this point, it seems hard to imagine I will know enough to pass in 7 weeks.

My daughter leaves to go back to Boston tomorrow morning. In addition to feeling bad about my bar preparation, I feel bad that I haven't been able to spend time with her. She won't be back until Christmas, so I'm taking this afternoon off to have a little fun with her. Of course, that will only make me feel guilty that I'm not studying. Ugh.

Labels: ,