The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up a Notch

Barbri classes started this morning. In addition to spending 4 hours a day in the classroom, we are expected to spend an additional 5-8 hours a day studying, reading, reviewing, and taking practice exams. Don't be surprised if I don't post much over the next 9 weeks. Doesn't sound like I'll have time to do anything other than study.

While at school, I picked up my final transcript. Nice to see "Juris Doctor- With Distinction" written there officially. And I was happy to find out I finished ranked #8 of 51 (had been 9 of 45 last year). That moves me from being in the top 20% to the top 15%, which is cool.

I should go. I have 40+ pages of Evidence to read and I'd like to do some MBE questions too!

Labels: ,