The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

One Month

It will be over one month from today. It's hard to believe, mostly because I don't feel ready and I don't see how one month will make any difference.

The bar review period is so much more intense than law school- studying 8-12 hours a day, every day, trying to relearn everything you have spent the last 3 years learning. It wouldn't be nearly as overwhelming if it was just the major concepts, but it isn't! So many of the MBEs test you on the very minor points or subtleties and it seems impossible to be able to remember them all.

I suppose the good news is that in a month, I shall get 3.5 months off from studying, regardless of how I do. On November 21, the results will be posted, so it won't be until then that I will know what the following 3 months will bring. Better not to get too far ahead of myself.

Just gotta keep plodding along.....one day at a time, one subject at a time.

Labels: