The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, July 25, 2008

What Will It Feel Like...

one week from today when I wake up and have the bar exam behind me? It seems hard to imagine a life with no studying, no practice tests, no reading law outlines.

My return to normal life will be postponed for a week for a trip to Maui with my family, but I'm not even sure what this new "normal" will be. Obviously I will start applying for jobs, and have plenty of stacks of books and notes to sort through and organize, but then what?

Whatever it entails, I'm just excited to start it. I have felt disconnected to so many important areas of my life- family, church, volunteer work, and I'm eager to get involved again.

Labels: ,