The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, August 22, 2008

MIT #4

The current annual university rankings were released today by U.S. News & World Report. Being the proud parent of a daughter at one of the top schools, I have watched this list for the last few years to see where her school ranked. MIT has bounced around the top ten, but this year came in at number 4, behind only Harvard, Princeton and Yale. Very nice!

Speaking of my daughter, she told me that her fall classes will include Intro to Algorithms, Computation Structures and Artificial Intelligence. Not that I have any clue as to what those classes will teach her, but I suppose it will be enough for her to do a little cryptology!

P.S. 13 more weeks!

Labels: ,