The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Dare I Say It? That Exam Was EASY!

I wasn't really expecting it to be hard, but it was a pleasant realization that tonight's Wills and Trusts midterm was easy. I felt like I had the perfect enough of time to cover all the issues in adequate detail. And it all just seemed to make sense. I don't even really mind taking an exam like that.

This week went by so quickly! It's hard to believe I only have one test left. That one is a final, since Community Property is only one semester long. I got the highest grade on the midterm in there, so I know I understand it. I just need to refine the last portion of my outline and do some studying. I honestly don't think it is going to take me much to prepare for it.

With the exams almost out of the way, it is starting to feel like Christmas.....

Labels: