The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Am I Supposed to Feel Guilty If I'm NOT Working?

Got my outlines for Community Property, Wills & Trusts and Evidence done. I'll update them after the final class sessions, but shouldn't take too much work. I'll work on Remedies on Wednesday afternoon, since class is canceled, and then they will all be up to date. Evidence wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I condensed 50 pages of class notes down to a 10 page outline. That is good for me, as my CP outline is 16 pages!

My biggest project will be working on the final paper. I get the assignment tomorrow night and I have 3 weeks to complete it. The good news is that I do not have any other reading to do, so I'll have more time than I normally would have. I'm still not looking forward to it though. I just want to be finished with that class!

Anyway, it just feels strange to have a bit of free time.....like I should be doing something. I know I should just enjoy it. I'll get that assignment tomorrow, and before I know it, the midterms will be here!

Labels: