The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting the Best Grade in a Class Helps

We got our Community Property midterms back today. The professor had warned us that he grades the midterms hard and considers them a learning experience. They are worth a third of our class grade, but he will substitute your final grade, if that is better. The grades ranged from 50 to 85. The only thing that helped me get over that I knew exactly what I could have done to get an extra 15 points and just didn't do it was that I was the 85. :)

Ok, so maybe law school is not a mistake. I'm just frustrated. And tired. And needing a break.

Labels: