The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another Day, Another A

I picked up my third graded Advanced Research and Writing paper today and was happy to have received an 86. (Remember, at my school everything 85 and over is an A.) Nice to get 2 As in the last week. I don't think my paper that is due next Tuesday is as good, but as I mentioned, I don't really care because I just want to go away this weekend and not have to think about it anymore. (Ok, technically I do care, just not enough to do anything about it!)

I have to get through tomorrow (work and afternoon class), Thursday (work, afternoon and evening classes- ugh), and Friday (work) before I can leave town. This is one of my favorite places in California and I haven't been there for over two years, so I'm dying to just leave town. Already have a massage booked too! Three more days.......

Labels: