The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ahh....Sweet Sleep!

I'm feeling a lot better today. I was able to sleep in until after 8am (which is a huge treat since I normally get up at 5!), I finished my paper by 3pm, and even took a nap! I do have to clean the house again in the morning for another showing tomorrow afternoon, but at least my paper is done.

I realize I could probably do more on my paper to earn a higher grade, but at this point, I don't really care to. I'm so freaking tired and I figure my sanity is worth the deduction. Getting it done this weekend means I can keep our plans to go to the Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton for get away next weekend. Even though it is just a weekend trip, I'm excited about it. I'm used to traveling a lot more and hadn't gone anywhere since......gosh, has it really been February when I went to Vegas? How sad! I'm definitely feeling deprived in the travel sense. I can't wait to be done with the bar because I am dying to go a bunch of places! Somewhere tropical to relax, somewhere in Europe to explore, and Vegas for fun and shopping.

I really need to work on my Evidence outline, but I'm not going to worry about it this weekend. That will just have to wait another week.

Labels: