The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, December 07, 2007

After Tonight, Just One Left

I have my Wills and Trusts midterm in about 4 hours. It's only 2 hours and I'm not worried. (Gee, I've come a long way since first year!) It will be nice to have just one last one (Community Property) to study for this weekend. I'm going to take one day off from studying and get our Christmas tree, decorate the house, etc. I'll still have all day Monday too, so I'm sure that will be enough.

I'm more worried about getting back to work on Wednesday. I can only imagine how many emails, voicemails, and case files are waiting for me! AND, most of those will have to wait until the following week, as I'm going to need the entire day to prepare for Thursday's court appearance. Of course, just knowing how crazy it will be gives me a little rush. Am I sick or what?

Labels: ,