The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

No State Moot Court For Me

Every year, the professors who teach Moot Court hand select three students to take to the state moot court competition. I had expressed my interest in doing so to both professors. I heard from previously involved students that they are asked during the fall, with the competition being in the spring. Now that it is December 1st and the deadline for registration has passed, I guess it's not a possibility for me. I wasn't planning on it, but I had hoped to at least be considered for it. Of course, I would have said yes. Oh well.

I should get back to studying. I've been working on Remedies all day, and after reviewing old exams, I feel like I know nothing. Ugh.

Labels: