The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

One Down

My Remedies midterm was yesterday. I finished about 20 minutes early, not because I'm so brilliant but because I had nothing left to say. I'm sure there was more that could have been said, I just didn't know it. No use sitting there feeling like an idiot. Anyway, that's done and I can concentrate on Evidence today for that midterm tomorrow.

This is definitely not the preferred way to prepare for exams, but when you have as little time as I do, there aren't a lot of options. The only test I have that is a real final (because the class in only one semester long) is Community Property, and fortunately, I have all next weekend and then Monday to study for that one. The rest of these are only worth 20-40% of my final grades, so I guess that is a good thing.

It's early, but time to get moving.

Labels: