The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Victims SUCK!

No, not the victims of criminal acts. I'm talking about the people who are not really victims of anything, other than their own paranoia. You know the ones- the people who insist that they are being attacked, ridiculed, or harassed, unfairly of course. I've really had about enough of it with these "victims". There is one in particular at school that I'm thinking of. Honestly, though, I think this person is so starved for attention that for me to complain about them would probably only feed that and give them more ammunition for their victimization claims.

My words of advice- maybe you ought to just try apologizing for your own stupidity once in a while instead of trying to act like someone else conned you into it. Everyone else sees through it anyway! LOL!

Labels: