The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Bit by Bit

I read my Remedies assignment yesterday, and finished Wills and Trusts today. I had already done Community Property a couple weeks ago, and there is no first assignment for Advanced Research and Writing, so all I have left is to finish Evidence. I admit I "saved" it for last because I was liking it and wanted to get all the yucky ones out of the way before I finished it. The 70 pages of it that I've read already were like a review of my Criminal Trial Practice class, which was my favorite class in law school so far.

Of course, then we have Will and Trusts. I'm only 34 pages into that book and already I can barely take it. I think this class will be on the same level as Tax. How I will ever survive a whole year of that is beyond me! To make matters worse, the class is Thursday nights from 6:30-9:30pm, the absolute worst time slot available! I can only hope the professor has some magical way of making this class interesting.

BTW, I realized I never did a "second year reflection" type of post. I'll either do that in the next week before my third year classes start, or I'll just forget it. We'll see how ambitious I am.

Labels: