The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, August 06, 2007

MPRE

I spent today studying for the MPRE. At least when I read through the Barbri outline, it all seemed familiar. ; ) I have that feeling that, like most of the exams I take, I'm not going to have enough time to prepare for this as much as I would like. But, you know, life just intrudes on your plans sometimes. Well, most of the times. At least in my life.

At least the only real thing I have to do this week is take my son for his senior pictures tomorrow. And supervise the photographer who is coming to take pictures of the house afterwards. And cook my daughter special low iodine meals for the diet she is on until August 17. Yeah, no distractions here.

I guess I should get back to some practice tests. I am getting more right than I get wrong, but still not a high enough percentage to make me happy. That's where the practice helps, I hope.

Labels: