The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Property Grades are Online

Hurray for our property professor who always grades our exams so quickly! Those grades are online now. I ended up getting a grade that was equal to the average of my 2 midterms in there, so I'm happy with that. It seems to prove that is the grade I deserved.

Also set to be posted today were grades for : Crim Pro (Cronin), PR, Jurisprudence, Crim Trial, Evidence (Whitlock) and Remedies (Mallery). Crim Trial isn't posted yet, so I'm assuming these are still in the process of being put online.

BTW, I predicted a score between 75 and 80 for this test and I was spot on....I got a 78!

Labels: