The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm Related to Royalty

My Swedish cousin, Angelica, celebrated her 5th birthday in style. Doesn't she make a sweet little princess? Such a doll!

Anyway, I've been studying Property like crazy. I know it is bad when I start dreaming about it like I did last night. I can't remember exactly what my dream was about, but I was trying to figure some property problem out.

I am relieved to hear that I'm not the only one who is more than a little freaked out by this exam. But the good thing is I only need a 39 on the final to pass the class, and I've never gotten a score that low on anything!

I actually think once I get to school and start the test I'll be fine. I just hate the waiting and wondering (what will be on it). I guess I should get to the studying. Good luck everyone!

Labels: ,