The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Background Check

I turned in my huge background packet this morning and assuming nothing with that is a problem, I will have an internship! The process takes about 3 weeks, so about the time finals are done, I should know. I will probably work 12-16 hours a week during summer school and full time for the month afterwards. By the time the fall semester starts, I would have all my clinical units finished. Of course, I will try to stay on part time once school starts too, for extra experience.

Two more weeks of class and then 3 finals and this year is done! Amazing- it has gone by so quickly!

Labels: ,