The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back in Town

My son and I got back into town this afternoon after touring both SJ State and SF State. While I have been in both areas many times, I had never seen either campus before. Both were actually much nicer than I thought they would be. My son prefers SF. We'll see. He isn't sure what he wants to study yet.

Whenever I spend a few precious days without touching anything "law school", while I enjoy the time off, I end up returning feeling behind. Today was no exception. I'm not really, I guess, but it just feels that way. My trial partner and I are going to get together tomorrow to go over things, and then on Saturday to go through everything. So, on Friday I will do any last things that need doing for that. Tomorrow I'll do some reading I need to finish for next week's classes.

I just need to get a good night's sleep tonight so I can feel fresh and ready to get back to it. I'm tired and have a driving headache now....

Labels: , ,