The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break is Almooooost Here!

Tonight's Crim. Trial class will be listening to the remaining 8 students do their closing arguments. Nice to be able to just listen and not stress about doing it myself. Then, if it weren't for the lame Bus. Org. on the Friday evening before vacation starts, I would be on break for a week and a half. Of course, that pesky final remains on the schedule, and studying for it is how I'll be spending the next 2 days. Lovely.

After the break, we have 3 weeks of regular classes left. Since Bus. Org. will be finished, and my trial for Crim. Trial is scheduled for the first week we are back, my last 3 weeks will be short and sweet, with classes only on Monday and Tuesdays. Before I know it, finals will be over and I will hopefully be starting to work on my remaining 144 hours of clinical work I need to do. I have applied at 3 places so far, and have one interview set up. All 3 would be excellent places to work and be able to add to my resume, so I'm hoping one of them works out.

But for now, I'm just looking to finish off Bus. Org. once and for all. Then I get to relax and enjoy a few days off. Yeah!

Labels: