The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Property Midterm Grades

We got the lecture in Property today because as a whole, our grades were very bad. Our professor spent the first 20 minutes or so going over the exam (which she normally won't do in class) because she thinks we just don't know easements and covenants.

I honestly didn't feel like I got as high as I did on the fall midterm (80), yet I didn't think I bombed it. My estimate to myself was that I got a 75. I ended up with a 76, so even though I wasn't sure how I did, somehow I guessed that right. I really need to review the sample answer now because I did really good on 2 answers and really bad on the other 2. I need to figure out what I didn't understand or what I missed the discussion on.

Tomorrow there is no Crim. Pro. class, since it is the professor's 25th wedding anniversary and he is taking his wife out to dinner. Thankfully that gives me the entire day to devote to reading and practicing my closing argument.

Now to get through 3 hours of Con. Law....ugh.

Labels: