The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Schedule Online for Summer

The summer school schedule was posted yesterday. Fortunately there are no electives that I'm dying to take, so I can take Moot Court and Professional Responsibility as I had planned. Those two classes are being offered Tuesday and Thursday afternoons and evenings, so that will probably make it easier to work part time those weeks (if I get something lined up), as I could easily work a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. The Family Law Mediation 1 unit class MAY be offered during summer school, and I did check, and it is ok to take that with 2 other classes. I may end up taking that as well, as that would be 1 less unit to worry about in the following school year.

I turned in a resume, writing sample and transcript for a summer internship today. I have no idea if I have any chance of even getting a call for it, but it would be ideal if it worked out! More details if anything comes about from it.

Labels: