The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, February 26, 2007

My Weird Cat

I have 2 cats, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One is very demanding and high maintenance (and noisy!) and the other is very mellow and quiet.

Anyway, the demanding cat (Tiber) has gotten into the habit the last few months of sitting on my basket of clean, folded laundry when I set it down in my bedroom before putting it away. She enjoys sitting on it so much that she will stay there all day, and I end up leaving it there a day or two because I know she likes it. (Ok, how bad is that that I'm whipped by my own cat?) This weekend, however, I put the clothes away after only a couple hours of letting her sit in it.

I folded my son's laundry this morning and left it at the base of the stairs for him to put it away. He doesn't use the regular laundry style basket, but has a tall, plastic hamper that he uses. When I walked by a little bit ago, there was Tiber, sitting in the hamper, on top of my son's clean laundry!



She is so silly.

Labels: