The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Scavenger Hunt Preview

I've spent probably 10 hours over the last 2 days driving around and photographing different things for our Super Bowl scavenger hunt. Here's a preview of a few things we had to find:

First, a McDonald's employee wearing a Burger King paper crown:






Second, roadkill (bonus points if decorated with a hat or sunglasses):



For the roadkill, I used this little Mexican hat we had gotten in Cabo. I put a tissue on it first, so I could take the hat home afterward (didn't want any germs on it), but I was so grossed because the possum was so disgusting and it freaked me out (I was in the median screaming because I couldn't bring myself to take that hat off), so whoever eventually cleans that guy up is going to have a laugh.

Finally, a team member posing with a mannequin in a store window:



My son is such a good sport! Lest you think I didn't do anything embarrassing, I did my share of things! I hugged an arriving (unknown to me) passenger at the airport, I shared a milkshare with a stranger, and I got a stranger to get on a bed with me at a furniture store. But, I'm not posting THOSE pix! :)

I'm dying to hear all the stories from everyone with their pictures. I know there will be some good ones!

Labels: ,