The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Jack is Back!

As a 24 fan, I have spent the last 7.5 months waiting for tonight's premiere. Jack had spent the last 20 months in a Chinese prison, but he did not disappoint and got right to the kind of action we have come to expect of him. Fortunately, since tomorrow is a school holiday and I don't have class in the evening, I won't have to watch the conclusion of the premiere delayed.

My daughter, who is another fan, watched the show, east coast time. I had emailed her and asked her not to tell me what happened, but asked if it was good. Her response was "JACK BAUER ROCKS!" I would have to agree. Gosh, I love that show!

Labels: